This week was really productive in the view of MTPs.
- I’m paying the monthly amounts of my loan payments, so I have pace in this MTP. This year most of the debts will be consolidated, So I plan the next year without them.
- It is a more successive MTP. This week I went under 28 (Started from 33), so I completed more than half of the goal.
- Body fat is also decreasing. Now I have around 27kg, so I need to lose another 7kg. I started some new exercises, and I have a terrible muscle strain, but I also happy because this effect shows that I did a good job.
- It is an easy one! I think this will be the first completed MTP. I have around 67kg muscle mass, so only three more kgs to go.
- This week my vitamin measurement device arrived. Now I can measure the changes in 27 mineral and vitamin levels. It was quite informative. With this device, I realized some of the vitamins were ineffective because I take it in the wrong period. Another sign, it is worth to collect this knowledge and apply it in my planned healthcare application.
- The previous point related to this MTP also. Now I understand how my vitamin and mineral levels change, and what else I need to take.
- From this MTP, I didn’t make a pace. These are for later times. Now I have enough work on the previous ones.
My advice to you:
Make some revision on how you progress in your MTPs.
Have a good weekend!