This week I have progress again towards my MTPs.
- From debt payment I’m free for the rest of this month. I paid all monthly payments on schedule.
- My last BMI measure at 27.4 This means I only need 2.4 until I reach my goal.
- Body fat is also decreasing. I lost 1.4 kg this week. Only 5.6kg until my goal.
- Now the muscle development slowed down, but it is not a problem, as weight loss is first on my list.
- My vitamin levels are mostly green. Now I can adjust the food intake based on the morning measurements. In rare cases I take mineral supplements but in priority, the natural source is always first.
- I understand better my condition. I started to take diuretic supplement. It uses natural materials, so a way better than chemicals that previously subscribed by a doctor. My blood pressure reflects back the changes.
- From this MTP, I didn’t make a pace as last week.
This week’s advice:
Start recording your health parameters and you will discover the relations!
Have a good weekend!